Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Stack Of Stuff To Read

I have a little bit of a book problem. Meaning, I love books, so while I do read a lot, I also buy them a lot. This is what my bedside table looks like. I can say that I did not buy all of those books. Many were gifts, particularly for Christmas, and my father gave me his entire soft back set of Anthony Trollope books, which are scattered among all those stacks. But I love to learn about new books that are worth reading, as well as find great bargain books at places like B&N.


This is my stack of stuff I look forward to reading...

Traitor To His Class: The Story Of Franklin D Roosevelt
Kate: The Woman Who Was Hepburn
Three Cups of Tea
The Fringes of Power
Potluck
Getting Out Of Our Kids Faces and Into Their Hearts
Atlas Shrugged
Born On A Blue Day
Grace Based Parenting
Ghandi and Churchill
Too Small To Ignore
Respectable Sins: Confronting The Sins We Tolerate
Walk On: The Spiritual Journey of U2
In God's Underground
On the Move
From Ashes To Africa
Fields Of The Fatherless
Red Letters
Murder By Family
Guilty
Damaged But Not Broken
Praying
The Boleyn Inheritance
The Other Queen
The Human Factor
A Lion Among Men
Cool It
Jayber Crow
Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters
Parched
Leeway Cottage
The Knitting Circle
The Butterfly Garden
A Problem From Hell: America In The Age Of Genocide
The Last Days Of The Romanovs
Planet Of Slums
Scared
Revolutionary Road
Mr. Darcy's Daughters
In Harm's Way
The Afghan Campaign
Safe People
The Discipline of Grace
The Marching Season
The Kill Artist
The English Assassin
The Confessor
A Death In Vienna
The Prince of Fire
The Messenger
The Secret Servant
Moscow Rules
Guard Us, Guide Us
In God's Presence
The Defender
We Die Alone
Dare To Discipline
The Mom Factor
Boundaries With Kids
Raising Great Kids
Christ of the Indian Road
Parenting by the Book

No comments: