Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tom Davis

I posted this on my other blog, but I wanted to post it here too. I just finished reading two books by the author Tom Davis. The first is Fields Of The Fatherless: Discover The Joy Of Compassionate Living and the other is Red Letters: Living A Faith That Bleeds. Both were really good but Red Letters is better. The theme is about living a "red letter life," as in we are in dire need of rediscovering and following Jesus words that are printed in red in some versions of the New Testament. It is very thought provoking and gave me a lot to think and mull over this week. If you are looking for some fresh reading material, I highly recommend those two books. Tom also has a cool blog Notes From The Field. Click here for links to purchase the books. They are definitely worth reading.

No comments: