Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Connected to God

The holidays are my favorite time of year and in preparation, I have made my shopping lists, placed food orders, and am knocking projects off my to do list. I feel ready for a house full of people and food this week.

On the other hand, I am also very tired. I have been waking up in the mornings wiped out and feel that way all during the day. But the truth is that I am a more than just tired. I am irritable and impatient and about things that should not cause me to be irritable or impatient. 

I wish I could blame all my irritability and impatience on some of the other stressful things going on in my life, like sick relatives and long work hours, but deep down I know that it is just me being an unpleasant and selfish version of myself. 

It is the me I am when...

Read More Here.

No comments: